Competitive Rates & Countless Options
A non-government loan with risks and guidelines well-defined, conventional loans are popular with both mortgage lenders and homebuyers. Programs are tailored to different homebuyer situations. Shop for the most competitive rates and terms to maximize how much you can get from a loan.
- Requires a Minimum Credit Score of 620
- Your Debt-to-Income Ratio Important
- Fixed- and Adjustable-Rate Options Available
- Finance up to 97% of the Purchase Price
I Want to Keep my Payment Low
An FHA loan is insured by the Federal Housing Administration (FHA), issued by approved lenders, and popular with first-time homebuyers.
- Flexible for Buyers with Less-Than-Perfect Credit (scores as low as 580)
- Designed for Low-to-Moderate Income Borrowers
- Lower Minimum Down Payments (as low as 3.5%)
I’m Interested in a Rural Home
A USDA loan is a mortgage loan offered by the US Department of Agriculture for purchase of a primary residence in rural areas.
- Available to Homebuyers with Low-to-Average Area Income
- Credit Scores as Low as 600
- Zero Down Options
- 100% Financing
- Reduced Mortgage Insurance Premiums
- Below-Market Mortgage Rates
Show Me Options for Vets & Military
A VA loan is created specifically for eligible military veterans, service members, and their spouses. It offers considerable benefits and is issued through private lenders but guaranteed by the Department of Veterans Affairs.
- Lower Interest Rates, Reduced Fees & ZERO Down Payment Options
- Borrow up to 100% of the Property Value
- Qualifying can be Easier than Other Finance Programs
- Flexible Income Requirements and Credit Scores
- No Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI) Required
Lock & Shop Loan
Lock Your Loan & Start Shopping
Get covered for 90 days without worrying about rates going up. If rates go down, Guild’s one-time, float-down option means you won’t miss out. Perfect for homebuyers who need a longer search time in competitive markets.
- Interest Rate is Protected for 90 Days
- Property Must be in Contract by Day 45
- One-Time Rate Float-Down Option
- No Property Address Required
- Conventional, FHA, and VA Programs Eligible
- Available for Primary and Secondary Homes
Down Payment Assistance — You Can Own a Home. Guild Can Help.
Guild works with counties across the nation to offer more than 500 down payment assistance programs. The loan is secured as a lien against the property and often forgiven over time.
- Most Commonly Based on Income
- Borrowers with Little or no Money for a Down Payment
- Increases Buying Power
- Potentially Avoid Mortgage Insurance Requirements
- Grant Money Does Not Have to be Paid Back
Guild Mortgage was professional and quick. They prioritized my loan even though it was a refinance for a small loan amount. Very helpful and motivated staff. Thank you.
— Alicha H.
Very efficient and speedy service. I was definitely kept informed every step of the way. I’m more than happy to use guild mortgage now and in the future.
— Damien C.
Guild Mortgage made the process simple and easy. They explained all steps during the process, so we understood everything that was going on and that there were no surprises. They made our dreams of owning a home come true.
— Ronald E.