In order to serve the overwhelming demand for homes fairly, Jenuane has set up a simple selection system for qualified buyers ready to purchase. The completion of the following steps is required to get on our Priority Selection List:
- Complete a call with our concierge team so we can find out the floorplans you are interested in and answer any community or product questions you have. Our team will provide detailed directions for completing the remaining steps and help guide you through the process.
- Complete an easy pre-qualification with our preferred lender as simple as a 10-minute call with our lender representative or submitting an online form.
- Complete a site visit or virtual visit with our sales team to decide upon your desired homesite, floorplan, and option choices. Identifying a first, second, and third home preference allows more opportunities for selection.
- Receive a confirmation letter from our sales team. Now you are officially on the list and able to select a home when it is your turn.
Once you have completed the steps above, your spot is determined by the date of your pre-qualification approval letter from our preferred lender.
The Priority Selection List is dynamic and changes after each release. Like you, other buyers have specific floorplan needs, targeted price points, and homesite preferences. If an available release does not meet these needs, buyers can choose to ‘pass’ and wait for the next release. Or, those on the list may have purchased elsewhere or are no longer able to move forward with a purchase for a variety of reasons. Your spot will continue rotating to the top with each release and you will be informed about upcoming inventory and release dates weeks in advance for planning purpose.
Our on-site Sales Team will begin contacting each member of the Priority Selection List in order. Make sure you are available on release day by phone, text, or email so that we don’t miss you. Mark your calendar with the release date to remind yourself to be available. If you are not contacted on release day, please be patient and trust that we will call you when it is your turn. When our sales team gets flooded with calls from buyers inquiring where they are on the list it slows down the process.
Preferred Lender Pre-Qualification
With today’s market demands, Jenuane wants to ensure the selection process remains smooth for everyone. Using our preferred lender for the pre-qualification process enables us to verify you are ready to move forward with a purchase when it is your turn for selection. It can be as simple as a 10-minute call or completing and submitting an online form.
You have the option of using the lender of your choice for contract and closing. Because requirements differ among lenders for the pre-qualification process, we simply ask that you repeat the simple pre-qualification exercise with our preferred lender as well. The credit system is set up to allow for competitive lender bids and multiple credit checks over a 60-day period without ‘dinging’ your score.
The sales and closing process is greatly simplified by working a lender who has years of experience working with Jenuane Communities. Direct benefits for buyers also include:
- Receive a $1,500 credit towards closing costs.
- Split the cost of the transfer tax. Typically the buyer pays all transfer taxes but Jenuane will pick up 50% of the amount if Guild Mortgage is the lender.
- Make a smaller earnest money deposit to reserve your home. Buyers using Guild Mortgage are required to put $2,500 down vs. $5,000 down if using another lender.
- Less money required for options and upgrades. Buyers using Guild are only required to put 50% down towards options and upgrades vs. 100% when using another lender.
- No per diem fees if you are late closing. If your lender has delays with closing, there is a $250 late fee due for every day past the agreed upon closing date. With Guild Mortgage, any late closing fees will all be waived.
With the demand for inventory high and prices getting adjusted regularly, it is important to get qualified for the maximum amount you can afford. You are not required to use the maximum amount of course, but this ensures that you are covered in case pricing comes in higher than anticipated on release day.
When it is your turn for selection, you can simply ‘pass’ and we will continue to hold your spot in line through future releases. Our goal is to get you the ‘right’ home, however, you do run the risk of prices being higher on future releases. Having first, second, and third choices increases your chance to make a selection. Let our sales team know if you are also willing to move up to a slightly larger or smaller plan if your three choices are unavailable.
You will receive a ‘save-the-date’ email two to three weeks in advance of each release. The homesites, elevations, floorplans, and other details will be provided. Pricing will be available on the day of the release and communicated directly by the agent when it is your turn for selection.
Make sure you have received a confirmation email from your onsite sales agent that you are officially on our Priority Selection List. Your selection spot is determined by the date you completed connecting with our Concierge and on-site Sales Teams and approval from our preferred lender.
If you have not been contacted by the Tuesday following a release, you will receive an email indicating the homes that sold, if anything remains available, and the approximate date of the next release. After each release your spot moves up on the list. Make sure to be prepared for the next release.
Learn More About Our Blackstone Priority Selection List
REGISTER to see pricing, floorplans & more for all communities!
All renderings are the artist's conception and do not represent actual homes. Jenuane Communities and J Realty reserves the right to make changes on price, promotions, material, floor plans and home specifications without notice and without liability for such changes. Market interest rates and payments are subject to change without notice. Buyers must qualify with Seller's preferred lender. Payments are estimates and include principle, interest, taxes and insurance. Broker's welcome and should register buyers on their first visit. Upon Registration, Jenuane Communities and J Realty will not sell your data or share your data with any other party or for purposes other than helping buyers to obtain a home through Jenuane Communities or J Realty. Contact information will be available to internal staff and preferred lenders. We will use your data only to provide you with information on homes for sale by Jenuane Communities or J Realty. NV License #B.1002361.LLC
© 2022. All Rights Reserved.
Seller will only make contact information available to Jenuane sales representatives and preferred lenders. Information will not be sold or used for any other purpose than helping buyer obtain a home through Jenuane Communities or J Realty.