In order to serve the overwhelming demand for homes fairly, Jenuane has set up a simple selection system for qualified buyers ready to purchase. The completion of the following steps is required to get on our Priority Selection List:
- Complete a call with our concierge team so we can find out the floorplans you are interested in and answer any community or product questions you have. Our team will provide detailed directions for completing the remaining steps and help guide you through the process.
- Complete an easy pre-qualification with our preferred lender as simple as a 10-minute call with a representative or submitting an online form. If you have already been pre-qualified with our preferred lender prior to registering for the Priority Selection List, check the expiration date and that the amount is maximized to meet the projected future price point of your intended home. You may need to obtain an updated approval from our lender. Also, if your pre-qual is significantly short of the home price on release day, you may be passed over.
- Complete a site or virtual visit with our community sales team to decide upon your desired floorplan, homesite, and options. Identifying a first, second, and third plan and/or homesite preference allows more opportunities for selection.
- Receive a confirmation letter from our community sales team. Now you are officially on the list and able to select a home when it is your turn.
Once you have completed steps “1” through “4” above, your spot is determined by the date of your confirmation letter from our sales team.
While we understand the desire to know your precise spot on our Priority Selection List, your position and opportunity is highly dynamic and changes before, during, and after each release. Like you, other buyers have specific floorplan needs, targeted price points, and homesite preferences. If an available release does not meet these needs, buyers can choose to pass and wait for the next release. Or, those on the list may have purchased elsewhere or are no longer able to move forward with a purchase for a variety of reasons. Your spot will continue moving to the top with each release. You will be informed about upcoming inventory and release dates weeks in advance for planning purposes.
Our onsite sales team will begin contacting each member of the Priority Selection List in order. Make sure you are available on release day by phone, text, or email so that we don’t miss you. Mark your calendar with the release date to remind yourself to be available. If you are not contacted on release day, please be patient and trust that we will call you when it is your turn. When our sales team gets flooded with calls from buyers inquiring where they are on the list, it slows down the process.
Preferred Lender Pre-Qualification
With today’s market demands, Jenuane wants to ensure the selection process remains smooth for everyone. Using our preferred lender for the pre-qualification process enables us to verify you are ready to move forward with a purchase when it is your turn for selection. It can be as simple as a 10-minute call or completing and submitting an online form.
You have the option of using the lender of your choice for contract and closing. Because requirements differ among lenders for the pre-qualification process, we simply ask that you repeat the simple pre-qualification exercise with our preferred lender as well. The credit system is set up to allow for competitive lender bids and multiple credit checks over a 60-day period without ‘dinging’ your score.
The sales and closing process is greatly simplified by working with a lender who has years of experience working with Jenuane Communities. Direct benefits for buyers also include:
- Receive a $1,500 credit towards closing costs.
- Split the cost of the escrow fees. Typically the buyer pays all escrow fees but Jenuane will pick up 50% of the amount if Guild Mortgage is the lender.
- Make a smaller earnest money deposit to reserve your home. Buyers using Guild Mortgage are only required to put $2,500 earnest money deposits vs. $5,000 if using another lender.
- Less deposit money required for options and upgrades. Buyers using Guild are only required to put 50% deposit towards options and upgrades vs. 100% when using another lender.
- No per diem fees if you are late closing. If your lender causes delays with closing, there is a $250 late fee due for every day past the agreed upon closing date. With Guild Mortgage, any lender delays will not cause you to incur late closing fees. Note: delays caused directly by the buyer can result in late closing fee charges.
With the demand for inventory high and prices getting adjusted regularly, it is important to get qualified for the maximum amount you can afford. You are not required to use the maximum amount of course, but this ensures that you are covered in case pricing comes in higher than anticipated on release day.
When it is your turn for selection, you can simply ‘pass’ and we will continue to hold your spot in line through future releases. Our goal is to get you the ‘right’ home, however, you do run the risk of prices being higher on future releases. Having first, second, and third choices increases your chance to make a selection. Let our sales team know if you are also willing to move up to a slightly larger or smaller plan if your three choices are unavailable.
You will receive a ‘save-the-date’ email two to three weeks in advance of each release. The homesites, elevations, floorplans, and other details will be provided. Pricing will be available on the day of the release and communicated directly by the agent when it is your turn for selection.
Make sure you have received a confirmation letter from your onsite sales agent that you are officially on our Priority Selection List. Your selection spot is determined by the date on that confirmation letter.
If you have not been contacted by the Tuesday following a release, you will receive an email indicating the homes that sold, if anything remains available, and the approximate date of the next release. After each release, your spot moves up on the list. Make sure to be prepared for the next release.
Learn More About Our Flats at Ponderosa Priority Selection List
REGISTER to see pricing, floorplans & more for all communities!
All renderings are artist's conception and do not represent actual homes. Jenuane Communities reserves the right to make changes on price, promotions, material, floor plans and home specifications without notice and without liability for such changes. Market interest rates and payments are subject to change without notice. Buyers must qualify with Seller's preferred lender. Payments are estimates and include principle, interest, taxes and insurance. Broker's welcome and should register buyers on first visit. Upon Registration, Jenuane Communities will not sell your data or share your data with any other party. We will use your data only to provide you with information on homes for sale by Jenuane Communities.
© 2022. All Rights Reserved.