From the Upper $300s
Just 30 minutes from the Reno-Sparks metro area, the historic town of Fernley offers more than 80 acres of parkland, miles of paved trails, and a home base to multiple Fortune 500 companies. Jenuane’s newest community is bordered by the Truckee Canal and close to recreation at Fernley’s Wildlife Management Area. The neighborhood of 70 homesites features floorplans up to 1,565 square feet, with three bedrooms, two baths, and 2-car garages.
Community & Area Facts
- Easy Access to I-50 and I-80
- 20-Minute Drive to Reno Industrial Center
- Close to Lahontan Valley Reservoir & Pyramid Lake
- Historic Main Street with Train Depot & Art Park
- Fernley Raceway, BMX, & Professional ATV Track
- Two Casinos, Golf, & Daytrips to Explore NV History
Map & Directions
Take I-80 E From Reno to Fernley and Exit 48 onto I-80BUS W. Continue on I-80BUS W to Farm District Rd. Located between Jennys Ln & Winnies Ln on Farm District Rd (by Ponderosa Park).
1627 Summerwind Dr,
Fernley, NV 89408
Farm District Road between Jennys Lane & Winnies Ln (by Ponderosa Park) Fernley, NV 89408
BY APPOINTMENT ONLY